{mwm in luxe magazine ...}


Happy Friday all! Have you seen Melissa Warner Rothblum's (of Massucco Warner Miller) latest project published in Luxe magazine? I'm drooling over it, she is one talented designer! Here are photos from their Facebook page:

 
Ahhh, I NEED to use a borne settee in my home one day, I've been in love with them forever!!
 
 
 
See that hint of Fornasetti perfection from the entryway? I've been DYING to use that paper in a powder room :)
 
 
 
Too many great pieces to mention in the photo above - can you believe that settee, and the laqcuered cobalt side table??
 
 
 
What a stunning home! Be sure to check out more from Melissa over on MWM's website.
 
And in case you missed, I was visiting La Dolce Vita yesterday, dissecting the details of what makes a 'Sarah Richardson master bedroom.' I've listed 5 elements she tends to implement in her bedroom designs, be sure to check it out here. Happy weekend!
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment