{currently coveting ...}


Hi friends! Hope your week is well so far. I'm itching to shop for spring clothing, you? I've got a few items currently on my wish list; at the very top of that list is this pretty pink blazer from J Crew {40% off right now!!} ...
Eek! I think it needs to come live with me :) I've been scouring pinterest to see how I could style this blazer for work and for play:
 
Atlantic-Pacific; Olivia Palermo
 
source unknown; Atlantic-Pacific
 
Another thing on my wishlist is a well-constructed every-day purse. I'm loving the legacy collection from Coach, it's got a bit of a Celine-inspired look no? And tassles are my fav. Any bags catching your eye lately? I'd love to hear any recommendations as I hunt around!
 
Finally, on a non-fashion related note, have you heard of the 'One Line A Day,' journal? I love this idea. Each day you write one line summing up your experiences/events/accomplishments, and the cool part is that each page of the journal contains a space for the same day over FIVE years. So on the 'July 8th' page you can be reminded of what you did that same day several years before! How neat, I think I'm gonna order one :)
 
 
What's on your current lust list?? I'd love to know!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment