{designer profile: opal design group}


Happy Friday everyone! This has been a bit of an overwhelming week of work for me, sorry for being MIA! But I wanted to bring you a good dose of pretty before the week was up. For the first designer profile of the year, I've got the lovely portfolio of Opal Design Group. Have you seen their work?? It's gorgeous, I'm most taken by how detailed the design is. The 'bones' of every room are well thought out, and to me that's what great design is - millwork, moldings, and marble abound! Here's a look:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stunning or what? I adore their work! I just love the attention to detail, for example that round window above, and the chunk of delicious marble - it's all too good.Hop over to see more of Opal Design Group's portfolio and blog.
 
Happy weekend friends!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment