{house tour: via schuyler samperton}

Haven't had a full house tour over here for a while! I love looking through the portfolio's of talented designers - but I REALLY love when I find a whole house worth falling in love with, not just a room or two. LA-based interior designer Schuyler Samperton is the designer behind this lovely Hancock Park home, there are so many traditional (and quirky!) details to love.

 
 
 
 
Ahhhh, De gournay hand-painted wallcoverings make my heart flutter every time!
 
 
Can you spot the super-cute framed shoes?
 
 
 
Who knew The Simpson's could look so chic? This is a great alternative to teenagers pinning posters all over their walls!
 
 
 
 
Yep, I could do with this backyard ...
 
 
What a great home! To see more of Samperton's design work visit her lovely portfolio here.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment