{what are your christmas traditions?}

Happy mid-week friends! The holiday's are in full swing - I'm feeling all Christmas-y and excited for the next couple of weeks. I attended my first Christmas party this past weekend, and we got to chatting about different holiday traditions. I realized I LOVE hearing about the special things different families do at Christmas. So my question for you today is ...


Do you have special things your family has always done? Have you come up with creative new traditions for your growing family? I'd love to hear!


Maybe it's music you always listen to? Or a specific gift exchange? Pick out a tree at the farm together? Or maybe a game you play or a food you eat!


For me it's a couple of things - we always decorate tree together as an immediate family, listening to carols of course! And once my brother and I were old enough to buy each other gifts, we began to exchange just those presents on Christmas Eve - it's always so fun to get an early treat!


I have a friend who recieved the gift of a new pair of pajamas to unwrap every Christmas Eve, so all the kids in the family would go to bed in new pj's, all ready for Christmas morning, I thought that was a great idea. Let's hear some of yours!

And a very Happy Hanukkah to those celebrating this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment