{lusting: plum furniture}



Well, it's a pretty darn happy day when you learn that one of your favorite designers now has a line of furniture that includes pieces that you've drooled over in all of their projects! That's how I felt when the lovely people over at McGill Design Group emailed to let me know about Plum Furniture. Principal designer Colleen McGill is insanely talented, and I've been following her career for a few years; now I'm lusting over every single piece in her new line. Here are a few photos of Colleen's latest project {complete with before and after!} utilizing several pieces from Plum Furniture; first the BEFORE!


And after:



It almost hurts it's so good! Everything Colleen does blows my socks off! And so many of the pieces you see are from the Plum Furniture collection.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seriously my favorite entry vignette ever, I LOVE the idea of placing a lucite console table in front of an oversized mirror {see my past post here}:
 
 
And there will be much much more where that came from! Here's a sneak peek at two
new products not yet listed on the site but available by special order and coming soon!
The Reese Bench elongated
 
The Sandra Napper –Double
 
The Plum Furniture products are all available online and ship to Canada and the US. And you have approximately 60 different fabric and colour choices for each upholstered piece! Go here to see more products & check out McGill Design Group's design solutions {including e-decorating}, and go here to see Colleen's amazing porfolio.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment