{designer profile: mmr interiors}


Happy new week friends! Wow, can you believe it's really only a week till Christmas? Insane. I've been going a little crazy these last couple of weeks - with tons of work on my plate it's been hard to get my Christmas shopping in! But this weekend I got myself down to Bellevue Mall in the US, any one live near there? It's a fantastic mall, I definitely recommend it to my fellow Vancouverites who are able to drive down and make a day trip out of it.

For today, I've got the portfolio of another fantastic designer to share with you. New Orleans–based designer Melissa Miles Rufty, began her career in advertising and marketing. She started her firm, MMR Interiors 12 years ago, and now has projects around the world. What I love about her style is her ability to seamlessly melds opulence and family heirlooms with comfort & modern necessities:













Talk about wow! I love that she can pull off calm & subtle neutrals as well as she can crazy bold color. And she's got a great eye for layering fabrics. To see more from her portfolio, go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment