{oh christmas tree ...}

Happy Thursday! Did all of my fellow Vancouverites make it ok in the crazy snow yesterday?? Gosh, my commute home - which is supposed to take a total of 45 minutes - took me 3 entire hours! Any one with winter weather conditions please be careful out there!!

Needless to say, the snow itself is so beautiful. And it sure is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Here's a little look at my Christmas decor & tree this year:


Turquoise and shades of copper:



Also, today you can find me guest contributing over at La Dolce Vita - dissecting the makings of a Windsor Smith kitchen. The kitchen is the perfect family gathering spot during the holidays, don't you think? Hop over to check out my post, here's a peek:

 
 
Thanks for all of your support, and have a great day!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment