{it's easy being green: pantone's color of 2013}


The verdict is in ... the color of the year for 2013 was announced by Pantone last week. Their pick? Emerald green:
 
I for one am excited! And I think some of us may have seen this one coming, it's been everywhere in fashion for the last year or so, malachite has made a strong apperance on the design scene, and there were even predictions that green may have been the pick back in 2011!
 
 
 
 
I fell for these pants from the J Crew fall 2012 collection, and ever since I spotted Taylor Swift's emerald earrings I've been smitten! Two great examples of how to add this color to your wardrobe.
 
 
Left: Melanie Turner; Right unknown
 
My fabulous sponsor Joya carries these gorgeous malachite pillows for only $45! I'm looking for an excuse to add a pair to my home.
 
Left: Joya; Right: Grant K. Gibson
 
So what do you think of Pantone's choice? Are you embracing emerald? Did you see it coming? Or did you have different predictions for the color of 2013?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment