{5 fabulous fashion blogs}

I've got to confess - this year I've felt a HUGE renewed interest in building my wardrobe, and in fashion in general. I've always loved fashion, don't get me wrong! It's just that in the last few years of my graduate studies it was easy to feel too tired, too overworked, too cold, too crummy, to care enough on a daily basis. I was in a science lab, working away in a lab coat and kind of gave up a little. And to be honest, the world of science is not very encouraging of a professional and polished apperance {anyone relate?}.

Now that I've graduated and starting teaching I've added some really great pieces to my closet and I'm super excited about it. I think turning 30 this year also had something to do with it! So I've started reading more fashion blogs than I've ever before, and I'm wondering if you could tell me YOUR favorites! I'd love to discover a few new reads.

Here are 5 that I've been regularly checking in on and enjoying:

1. Atlantic-Pacific: so inspiring! Blair has such an eye and can do no wrong.

The quilted jacket is a Joe Fresh piece, I adore it!
 
2. Lam in Louboutins: Stephanie is an accountant {love that!} and fashion lover, I adore her style.
 
 
I have this same J Crew sweater {sold out} and I'm so excited to wear it for Christmas!
 
3. Olivia Palermo Lookbook: This blog run by Marta is an ode to all-things OP. It's fun to check out her daily stylings.
 
 
4. Her Waise Choice: So happy to have found a fellow Vancouverite! Jen has amazing style and I love being inspired by how she dresses for our rainy city.
 
Those are Joe Fresh orange bottom heels! Gorgeous aren't they?
 
5. Cupcakes and Cashmere: To me, Emily is the gal that can do it all - including putting together fabulous outfits!
 
 
 
That's my current must-read list! Hope you found one or two that are new to you. Ok, YOUR turn, I wanna hear which blogs you're running to for fashion inspiration! Thanks for all of your suggestions ;)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment