{trendspotting: dodecahedrons}

Yes, you read that title correctly: dodecahedrons. Does it take you back to Math 8 or what? A dodecahedron is a polyhedron with 12 pentagonal faces or sides, and these geometric beauties are apparently popping up everywhere in the design world:

source unknown

source unknown




Terrarium - Old Faithful Shop
Ceiling Pendant - Ralph Lauren Home
Nesting Table - CuffHome

You may recall that several weeks ago, I entered my dream kitchen into the AyA BlogPodium bound Kitchen contest, and I won! I am flying out to Toronto to attend BlogPodium thanks to the wonderful people at AyA Kitchens, and I am so excited and SO grateful for the opportunity! Low and behold, my dream kitchen just happened to include a pair of raw wood dodecahedron ceiling pendants ...


So excited to head out to TO for my very first time later this week!!! I'm also excited to meet so many of my blog friends in person for the first time :) Tomorrow I'll be packing & planning outfits, and I'll be sure to tweet & snap a ton of pictures to give you a recap of all the events next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment