{karlie kloss for neiman marcus}

Ok, it seems this week I have been spending a bit too much time on Neiman Marcus' website! This time around I am smitten with the Spring 2012 catalogue featuring the lovely Karlie Kloss. I love that so many of the current Spring trends were highlighted! Just look at all those bright & fresh colors:





These colbalt pants fit well with the colored jean trend:


Color blocking is still everywhere:


I'm totally swooning over lace tops, I just bought one myself:


And blazers! Top off your look with a blazer for an ultra chic ensemble! I think I need about 10 new blazers :) I've literally been wanting to wear a blazer with everything lately ...


Finally, flower power ... floral prints are pretty & fresh:


Aaah, isn't that bag above amazing? I'm ready to go shopping, you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment