{designer profile: abby wolf-weiss}

I LOVE discovering designers I haven't yet come across, and today the work of LA-based interior designer Abby Wolf-Weiss has me smitten! Abby has only recently followed her passion for design and decor, as she worked in the film industry for nearly 20 years before hand. I love hearing stories like that, don't you? Here is work from her portfolio, it seems every room contains some of my favorite things!


A lovely Christian Chaize beach print:


Is that a Dorothy Draper dresser I spy in the powder room?





Oh how I'd love to curl up with a book on that sectional facing those glorious windows! And don't you love that faux bamboo fixture?






One of my favorite wallcoverings in the dining room, Romo's Miraflores medallion wallpaper:



Such lovely spaces! To see more of Abby Wolf-Weiss' portfolio go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment