{happy friday + weekend reads...}


Yay for the end of the week! Well, I'm sure you have most likely discovered it yourself but just in case ... this month's issue of Lonny is kind of amazing. Hop over here to start flipping through. I'm so excited that this will be a monthly magazine now! Here's a sneak peek to tide you over:






Beautiful! Of course I had to show you some of my favorite images including ginger jars in honor of this post earlier this week. Read the rest of the issue here, and don't forget to have a flip through the recent issues of Ivy & Piper, Matchbook mag, and Rue too! They are all sooo good. Lots of reading material for the weekend if you've been too busy to get to it all :)

Oh and one more random thing before I let you go for the weekend .... Kelly Wearstler's agate fabric in black and ivory?? I'm kind of dying ...


Isn't it gorgeous? Pretty sure I need that in my life ... you can see Kelly's current line for Lee Jofa here.

See you back here on Monday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment