{blogpodium bound ...}

My bags are packed & I'm off to Toronto today! I'll be attending BlogPodium on Saturday, hearing a keynote address from Nicole of Making it Lovely, and learning all about 'The Business of Blogging!' I'm sure I'll have lots of great stuff to share with you early next week.

The great news is that it's a mere 14 degrees here in Vancouver and I'll be in a balmy 29 degrees in TO!! If you know me, you know I LOVE the heat :) While I won't get a chance to chill poolside I hope to look half as good as the gal doing so below ... so I purchased that fab flower print blouse she's wearing ... lol.


I'll also have plenty of my business cards on hand, hoping an opportunity or two will arise to use them, and they just happen to complement the pair of pastel turquoise jeans I'm bringing along ... I heart turquoise ...


I'll be taking notes on my iPad (hubby bought it for me as a recent grad present and I can barely set it down!!). I bought this Kate Spade cover which is awesome simply because if you have the Apple magnetic cover, it fits in with the cover left on. Smart idea because I hate pulling it on and off.

Without the generous contest put on by AyA Kitchens I would never have been able to attend such a fabulous event across the country, so I have to say another big THANK YOU. They've given West Coast bloggers a chance to feel connected to the East (the hub of design here in Canada). I love the spirit of connecting bloggers, designers, and companies, and connecting all the way across Canada is even more amazing.

So with that I will bid you ado until Monday! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend full of fun & a little rest too ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment