{trends of 2012: warm metals in the kitchen}

Happy Christmas week everyone! I hope your week is off to a great start. I'm planning to share a few of the trends popping up for the New Year, which I still cannot believe is only days away! I've scoured all of our favorite mags, and I'll share what I've found throughout this week in this trend report series. First up:


I shared in my top 5 trends of 2011 post that warm metals were back in full force, and this year more specifically I think we will continue to see gold and brass embraced in the kitchen! This is a traditional, somewhat European look that has made it's way back into many homes despite the fact that many still cringe at the thought of their 1980's fixtures. Classic designs and mixing together warm and cool metals like gold & silver will be sure to keep this look current & clean. And if you are weary of permanent fixtures, simply stock up on accessories!








Tommy Smythe via House & Home


Any one already embracing warm metals in their kitchen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment