{all i want for christmas | № 05}

Another week closer to Christmas, and I've personally still got TONS to do. But I'm not going to let myself panic about it, that isn't what Christmas should be about right? I've got to continually remind myself of that :) Me & my hubby are trying to take the pressure off of each other by skipping our gift exchange this year: instead we are spending this weekend in a fancy-shmancy hotel downtown and treating ourselves to a much-needed break at the spa! I cannot wait!

Here are a few ideas of what I would pick for my guy, though I think I will wait till the after Christmas sales this time around!



1.Campsite Popcorn popper 2. Hand-carved Eyeglasses holder 3. iPad + Walnut iPad skin 4. Leather Satchel 5. Grey Cardigan 6. Hermes leather belt

0 comments:

Post a Comment