{objet du jour: the polygon}

Every week or so I change up the 'Objet du jour' on my right side bar, with an item that I am lusting over or have recently purchased. Last week I pinned up this lovely brass item from Chapters Indigo, and I got my hands on one for only $15! I love the touch of metal & geometry it adds to my coffee table!!

Then this week I watched the latest episode of H&H TV, and there is a fabulous clip full of tips from Michael Penney on how to dress your home for fall. He created a lovely vignette with this very same polygon object! Watch the clip for tons of great ideas on creating vignettes in a dining room.


And at this price point I think this little brass accessory will be flying off the shelves!

{PS} Thank you all sooo much for your kind comments, emails, and tweets about my dog, and for sharing some of your own stories about your beloved pets. I really appreciated it. Good news is that our sweetie is eating and drinking well and overall managing with the anti-seizure meds as best as possible. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment