{bijou & boheme: style in seven}

Happy Sunday friends! Today I'm pretty darn thrilled to be guest blogging over at my lovely friend Christine's blog Bijou and Boheme. I'm sure you all follow her fantastic corner of the blogosphere already, but just in case you don't be sure to hop over. Christine has been such a faithful & sweet friend to me, and has been one of the biggest encourager's of my artwork {she has helped me to have the courage to open up a little Etsy shop, stay tuned for that this week!!}.

I definitely know I could plop down on the sofa with her and chat it up for hours as if we had done so a hundred times before, and I hope we will get the chance to meet one day! You can take a peek at my 'Style in Seven' here, and in honor of Christine's favorite color in the world my post for today is filled with glorious pink {all images via Bijou and Boheme}:









left image: ckmetrophotos


Samantha Pynn
Deeelish! A big thank you to Christine for inviting me to participate in her Style in Seven series :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment