{ladurée is in nyc!}

One of my dreams is to visit the Ladurée bakery in Paris one day, how amazing would eating French macaroons in France be? If you haven't visited their website before, make sure you do, and have your speakers turned on because it is so sweet and magical!




Half of the wonderment comes from the gorgeous packaging ...




Ugh, I don't care what diet I am on ... I could never say no! What's almost as good as French macaroons in Paris? Why, French macaroons in New York of course!! Ladurée just opened their first North American location this week! Here are shots from the NYC location, if you live there, please buy some and eat them for me, and send me the full report :) Yet another reason for me to hurry up and visit NY again! {see more from NYC at stylelist.com}





Delish!! Incidentely, just this passed weekend I had a couple girlfriends over and we indulged in some macaroons from this lovely little local shop in the suburbs of Vancouver. My talented friend Angy snapped a picture of the desserts as we swiftly devoured them!


So any New Yorkers hit up the new Ladurée location yet? I'd love to here how it was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment