{3 fall trends: via style at home}

I love the changing of seasons, and fall always brings the promise of new adventures, of cozy cable knit throws, chai tea and warm evenings by the fireside. Style at Home has rounded up the top 3 trends for Fall 2011 and in my humble opinion they were bang on! We are definitely seeing several trends carry on from early this year {for example, Rustic Glam ... see my top 5 trend predictions here}. You can learn more about the trends listed below at styleathome.com.


Whether its sprawling herringbone floors or a simple table vase or tray, the tones and organic textures of wood are guaranteed to warm up any space!






Bring in warmth with neutrals that have warm rather than cool undertones. Gone are the cold flat greys! Taupe, sage, and lilac will bring velvety softness to your walls. This is good news for me, as my favorite warm grey is Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter, I've used it throughout my home and quite literally still receive at least one email a week inquiring about this color!








I'm loving this look! The eclectic, bold, well-traveled vibe is tres chic. This calls for mixing patterns, natural materials, and exotic fabrics. It can be anything from a small suggestion through a Suzani throw or Cameroon juju hat, to full out ceiling to floor persian rugs and rich woods.





Are there any of these trends you'll be using in your home this fall? I think I'll definitely be adding some natural wood accessories to mine!

Happy Monday to you all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment