{inspiration boards: the original pin}





Ok, I think I've come to the conclusion that every interior/fashion designer should have an inspiration board!!

It's the perfect way to assemble images, textures, colors, and patterns physically against each other in the most visual and tactile way possible. An excellent way to keep track of projects, and it's truly a feast for the eyes!

So I think it's official, I NEED a pin board pronto!!  {right: the offices at J Crew}.














Amber of Amber Interiors home office


And if I had a giant design studio, I would go à la tray like the fabulous offices of Betsy Burnham and Kelly Wearstler! A tray can hold all kinds of goodies that you can't quite pin to a board ...



Betsy Burnham via Lonny

These images make me want to hurry up and organize my home office ASAP! Imagine how wonderful it would be to work surrounded by such visual inspiration!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment