{trendspotting: campaign in the kitchen}

Any one with me when I confess my love for campaign hardware?

Vanessa De Vargas {Turquoise}

I remember the first time I saw Kelly Wearstler's bathroom design incorporating this hardware. I almost died ... GENIUS.


Well, my dear friend Christine over at Bijou and Boheme is pretty genius herself, she placed brass campaign hardware in her gorgeous kitchen which is still in the works. Christine, you are such a trendsetter!! Designer Meredith Heron and Christine have been cooking up what is going to be the most amazing kitchen reveal you've ever seen, be sure to follow #projectkitchengorgeous here.


A lovely cottage featured in the latest issue of House Beautiful designed by Bill Ingram is sporting the look as well:


And check out this gem: I could not get this gorgeous kitchen that made the cover of the latest issue of Canadian House & Home outta my head! Then when I watched the video tour by Suzanne Dimma I fell pretty hard for those cabinets. The home was designed by stylist Sasha Seymour, and believe it or not that is an IKEA kitchen fitted with gorgeous brass campaign hardware. Wowzers!




Aren't you loving this trend?? Happy Friday everyone! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment