{house tour: jennifer dyer}

I have been quite smitten with the work of designer Jennifer Dyer {of Jeneration Interiors} for some time and posted about it here and here. She's got such an eye for mixing styles and adding the glam factor to every room she designs. Her own home was featured in Lonny, and I was so excited when more photos were posted on Apartment Therapy last week. Did you see it? Well just in case you hadn't, here's a little peek:



The front door is gorgeous ... that house number, what a fab idea!!!





The marble and the banquette seating make me crazy! Oh, not to mention the entire walls done in subway tile from floor to ceiling!!



Do I spot a black interior door?? Hmmm...





Love the piping on the sectional...




Sigh ... I have nothing to say about the closet ...






Hope you enjoyed this house tour as much as I did!! To see more of Jennifer's work go here and to get the full house tour over on AT go here. Happy Thursday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment