{monday links & musings}

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am still having a wonderful weekend, as it's a holiday Monday here in BC :) I've been working hard on all kinds of projects around the house the passed few days which I will be sharing with you soon, here's a hint at one that I will be completing today, it's looking so yummy and I can't wait till it's all done! Be sure to pop by later this week to see the final product:

Next up, the lovely online magazine House of Fifty had it's second issue hit virtual newstands today! It's full of fabulousness, I still need to go back and take even more time to devour it fully.


My wonderful friend Christine Dovey of Bijou and Boheme contributed an article outlining 10 steps on 'How to Build an Eclectic Space,' and I am so thankful that she included a shot of my bedroom as an example of bringing in contrasting elements. A big thanks to Christine and everyone at House of Fifty!


And finally, another wonderful friend, Jen Flores of Rambling Renovators is hosting a guest series while she is away on vacation and I'm over on her blog today sharing my favourite 'Old & New' things - something old which infuses my home with a sense of family, and a new thing which make my home feel fresh and modern. You must visit her blog if you haven't been following, she has done amazing work on her home and has even been featured in the House Proud segment on the Nate Berkus show! Hop over for a peek at my guest post.



And with that, I better leave you and get back to my projects!! Deary me, I don't think I want to see another sanding tool or paint roller again for a long while. It's amazing what an extra day off can motivate you to do, isn't it? Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment