{style at home: september issue}


This month one of my favorite magazine's, Style at Home, really hit it out of the park. So so many amazing spaces, and I was thrilled to see the work of a few of my blogger friends that I've had the chance to meet in person. If you haven't grabbed a copy yet, you must!

First up, Christine's GORG baby nursery ... her taste is impeccable. I've always known that I will never have a pink or blue nursery, so this space is right up my alley. The panelling is my favorite part. Well done Christine!

 
 
Lovely Erica Cook's home is as stylish as you would imagine. I adore her unique gallery wall pictured below, but you MUST see the rest of this home in the magazine!
 
 
Loved seeing Jen's LOVE prints in this glam-modern kitchen! The combo of the gold and silver is perfection.
 
 
And finally, there is a lovely tour through the editor's beautiful bedroom, the grasscloth on the walls combined with the gorgeous bed and artwork.
 
 
Hope you are having a great day!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment