{sponsor spotlight: haus of mason}


I'm excited to welcome Marcus Design's newest sponsor, Haus of Mason! This fabulous one-stop-shop was created by interior designer Danielle Benson as an online extension of her design business. She's got an eye for chic & sophisticated pieces, and you'll notice as you look through the items that the shop is perfectly curated. I could make a wish-list a mile long, but here is just a sampling of the items I'd personally like to add to my home:

 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8
 
Haus of Mason offers a variety of accent tables, lighting, rugs, bedding, table-top décor, pillows (ready-made & custom) and much more! Plus, if you’re looking for a designer without the cost or time devotion of a full-service in-home designer, Danielle also offers e-design.

I think I may just have to snap up one of those stripped indoor/outdoor doggie beds for my patio, how chic!


0 comments:

Post a Comment