{happy weekend + bits & pieces}


Happy Friday everyone! We made it to the weekend :) Just a few bits and pieces for you to end off our week ...

First off, the mini-patio project is coming along! I've got almost everything on my mood-board, and just this week a pair of these lovely blue & white garden stools from O.co came to live with me:


They are honestly way more gorgeous in person than they appear online, the pattern and all the studded details, I'm quite thrilled with them. Full project to come soon!

I mentioned a while back that my brother was getting hitched ... well the big day has come and gone and it was such a blast. I don't have any professional photos to share with you as we've yet to receive them, but you can always count on good ol' cell phones! The beautiful bride & groom:

 
My hubby and I had the opportunity to stand as part of the bridal party which was quite an honor. Oh, and for any locals reading this, the Harthouse Restaurant has a truffle mac & cheese dish that will literally change your life {they serve it on their lunch menu regularly!}.

 
I already bought my fall/winter bag. I know it sounds crazy to think of fall in the dead of summer, but when the summer months are so fleeting, it seems like the practical thing to do!
 
 
Finally, I had a contributor post up on La Dolce Vita blog yesterday, you can hop over to see 4 elements that are key to Calgary-based designer Nam Dang Mitchell's living room spaces. Look at all that velvety goodness, I just love her work!
 
 
Phew! Thanks for reading through & I wish you all a great weekend :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment