{trendspotting: leaf medallion wallpaper}


Gorgeous bedroom or what? It is quite striking indeed. And what really caught my attention was the leaf wallpaper, designed by Katie Ridder. I have always been drawn to medallion wallpapers, so I instantly fell for this twist on the traditional medallion print.

left: Katie Ridder Leaf Wallpaper; right: Betsy Burnham

I then realized I had also seen this paper used in a powder room by Palmer Weiss featured in the most recent TRADHome!


So imagine my delight when I saw this gorgeous bathroom designed by the talented Amber of Amber Interior Design on her blog last week:


This is not the same paper, this one is called Lotus by Galbraith & Paul, but it clearly shares the 'leaf motif' and I love it! And you know what they say, if you see it twice it's just conicidence, but if you see it three times it's surely a trend!

PS. THANK YOU for all of your sweet birthday wishes here and by email, Facebook & Twitter yesterday! You honestly made my day so special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment