{my 30th birthday ...}


Today marks my thirtieth birthday! I'm not approaching thirty with fear, but rather with excitement to see where my life will go from here. I feel like I've finally figured out who I am and I am happy with the person I have become. I’ve also learned that life is often about how you look at things - how you approach successes, challenges, failures, and opportunities that come your way. Above all I can be thankful for my wonderful husband and my amazing family who loves me and supports me unconditionally. I am grateful for our home, my pup of 13 years that passed away last fall, and our sweet new pup who is reminding me every day how special a dog's love is. I am thankful to God for my entire family and wonderful friends. I am thankful for you. Thank you for reading what I have to say and for encouraging and supporting me along the way. This whole blogging community is a huge part of why I feel that turning thirty will actually be fabulous!

And I'm off to a pretty good start on my 30th year, I'll be spending  part of next month in 3 places that are on my bucketlist ... London, Paris, and Rome! I'm still pinching myself that a trip to Europe has come to fruition. I can wait to take everything in; the sites, the food, the shopping ... Now what I need from you my friends, are all of your tips and suggestions on what I must not miss while embarking on this trip of a lifetime!

left, right via katie armour


right via Irene Suchocki


Thank you in advance for any helpful tips you can share! Hugs x

0 comments:

Post a Comment