{bedroom brass + a winner}


I don't know about you, but a brass bed gets me every time. I love the look and I'd love to find a pretty one some day for my guest bedroom {or maybe two}. Do you happen to have one? And if so is it new or were you able to find an antique?

Ok, this canopy style version featured in this month's issue of Lonny completely stopped me in my tracks! The combination of the bed with the convex mirror and the black walls is pretty amazing ...


Wow right? Love it! In a dream world I'd have a pair of these side by side in a guest bedroom with a little table in between and some chic hotel-style bedding :)

Ok back to reality ... I can't leave you without announcing the winner of the Blurb giveaway! Thank you to all who entered, and of course a big thank you to Blurb for collaborating on this giveaway. And the winnnneeerrr issss ......

Danielle of Urban Wall! Congrats to you! I will email you shortly with all the deets you will need to start creating your own Blurb book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment