{my carry-on must haves ...}

It's the weekend and I'm finally getting ready & packing for my trip to Europe next week! I can't believe it, and I don't think I will believe it until I'm actually there. Doesn't it always feel that way?

Here are a few of my carry-on must have's that I'm starting with, simply because I won't dare to forget them!


My iPad with the grey magnetic cover & black and white striped Kate Spade sleeve/ iPhone with gold polka dot Kate Spade cover/ My passport! Can't get very far without that/ Sunglasses from Aldo/ Reading material, I'll be taking the latest Style at Home (it's taking all my strength not to peek through it ahead of time!) as well as this cute book which I have been waiting to read (not pictured above)/ Kate Spade wallet, health insurance and fancy looking euros in tow!/ Hello Kitty mints are a must/ Makeup case stacked with goodies (listed below)/


I always need my handy buki brush (a fav)/ La Source hand therapy/ Mac Pro Longwear lipglass in Whoops!/ Mac Pro Longwear in Night Rose (literally lasts all day)/ mini Nini Ricci perfume/ Crest floss/ and my bareMinerals Matte mineral powder, I've got crazy oily skin so while other travellers bring along moisturizers and facial misting sprays, I'm carrying around my secret weapons: blotters like these and my mineral makeup!/

What are some of your must haves? Got something I should add to my list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment