{my dream home would have to have ...}

It's the second installment of 'My Dream Home Would Have to Have...!' One of the main reasons I started this blog was to keep track of inspiration photos that I may want to come back to when decorating my dream home one day, so this kind of post is perfect for that, and today I've got closets on the brain.

Stay tuned because some of your favorite bloggers are going to be joining in the fun with this new regular series! Starting next week, they'll be bringing you a 'My Dream Home would Have to Have' post with their must-have picks. I can't wait for all the inspiration from some of the most stylish peeps in blogland!

A full on large-scale dressing room. Not a closet, a ROOM... with a sitting area, vanity, center island, the works. The luxury of having a spare room to turn into a dressing room is high on my wishlist ... oh to dream ...


There would be tons of room for shoes, and of course bags too!










Now if that isn't closet inspiration, I don't know what is!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment