{house tour: hollywood regency}

Corina Kramer's house tour on Apartment Therapy really caught my eye this week. She names Kelly Wearstler, Dorothy Draper and a love for all things retro Hollywood Regency as her biggest influences. How appropriate! Because this 1920's 600 sq foot LA bungalow was originally designed for Hollywood Starlets to use when they would be filming a movie at one of the major movie studios nearby. How glam, it's like the space is coming back to it's roots {all photos via Apartment Theraphy, photographs by Bethany Nauert}.










So pretty! Corina's home is part of the 'Small/Cool 2011' contest over at Apartment Therapy right now, you can vote and browse the other lovely entries here. I love that she didn't try to be sparse with her decor even though it's a small space. And that lovely gold vintage regency art above Corina's bed? It reminds me of the stunning vintage floral wall hanging in the office designed by domicile id and featured in Rue:




When I originally featured this office I actually received a couple of emails asking if I had any idea where to find anything like this ... so I thought I better look into it! And low and behold Etsy was a perfect source:


If you find that the items above are sold, I found that the best search terms were 'Hollywood Regency' and 'Vintage Floral Wall Hanging.' Hop over to Etsy and get your Hollywood Glam on!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment