{lusting: madeline weinrib mandala rug}


I have a major design crush on Madeline Weinrib's fabrics and rugs. Her prints are fantastic! I am particularly lusting over the Mandala rugs, I'm sure that you have seen these around the blogosphere. I heart medallion prints in general, so this line of rugs is right up my alley. Bold, graphic and beautiful!! But ... I have a little problem. A ten-pound furry {and very cute} problem to be exact:


Here's the scoop: I have wood flooring throughout my home. Not a single inch of carpet. I have a total of 3 rugs {front door, dining room, back door}, so out of about 2000 sq feet probably 30 sq feet are covered in rugs. Where does my super sweet and loving fur baby go when he is feeling a little ill? Straight to a square of rug. It never fails! So to make a long story short this rug is not on my immediate wishlist because:
Fur baby's puke + Fabulous Madeline Weinrib Mandala rug = Me crying for weeks

So for now I'll stick to the images in my inspiration file :)





via Decor8






There are so many gorgeous colorways to choose from, my current favorite is the Champagne Wool & Silk Mandala {farthest right}, go here to see even more!

PS. I should point out that as I write this post my loyal little fur ball is curled up next to me on the sofa. I love my puppy and am more than happy with my current lack of rugs ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment