{diy gift wrapping station}



I don't know about you, but I can never seen to keep all my gift wrapping goodies in order ... as hard as I try to organize, throw a baby shower and birthday at me and chaos usually quickly returns. I'm currently using a spot in my guest bedroom closet but I am constantly trying to think of better ways. One of my favorite ideas to date comes from Michael Penney and Joel Bray of House & Home: they customized an IKEA Alve secretary bureau with wallpaper and curtain rods, plus a magnetic board and cork board.



The results are fantastic and it looks easy to do, wanna see for yourself? What this video demonstration from the 2011 Interiors Design Show {click on the video to watch!}


Makes me want to run out to IKEA this afternoon and get customizing this lovely piece! Think of all the possibilities!

0 comments:

Post a Comment