{decor inspiration: royal flush}



I have to admit I am getting into all the hype that is surrounding the Royal wedding. It's easy to understand our fascination with the Royal Family and it's ties to our history. So when I recieved the lovely images above from Graham & Brown in my inbox earlier this week I couldn't help but share them with you! The company is celebrating with a commemorative Crowns & Coronets wallcovering. And they are not the only ones getting in on the fun, check out this pretty map of the Royal wedding processions in watercolor:

How has the Royal family influenced our decor? Well, let's have a little look:


via decor8




1 Commemorative Tote {House that Lars Built}, 2 Union Jack settee {Teo Jasmin}, 3 Crowns & Coronets wallcovering {Graham & Brown}, 4 Live like a Queen pillow {Naked Decor}, 5 Crown Headboard {Wisteria}

It's only a matter of days until the wedding of the century! I'm dying to know, will you be watching?

0 comments:

Post a Comment