{olivia palermo for oscar de la renta}


Our favorite style maven, Olivia Palermo, is the new face for Oscar de la Renta's line for The Outnet. The collection, which will launch on February 26, will allow de la Renta fans to get their hands on beautiful pieces for a fraction of the cost of the iconic designer's main line. There are 24 pieces consisting of mostly dresses, and I have to say, the floral prints and classic tweeds just have me longing for spring.


Below is my favorite piece from the collection, I have to admit I think I drooled on my keyboard when I laid eyes on it. I just adore the sillouette and those 3/4 length rolled sleeves. And the fabric! Unfortunately, at just under $1000 it's still not going to be entirely accessible to the average fashionista like me:

 
 
Gorgeous! It's definitely an inspiring, feminine and classic line that will have me inspired to pick out similar styles for spring ;)
 
 
Oh, and one more thing! My latest installment of 'Dissecting the Details,' over on La Dolce Vita is up, hop over to take a look at 4 elements included in the fabulous living room designs of McGill Design Group.
 
 
 
 
And with that I will bid you all adieu, have a fabulous Friday!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment