{house tour: nightingale design}


Well, who doesn't love a good house tour? One of my favorite things is to find an entire house project that I fall in love with. Enter Julie of Nightingale Design and her St. Nicholas project, it's amazing! So many elements I would definitely include in my dream home, I'll let the photos do the talking.

Enter in to some yummy herringbone floors:




Steel frames around the office! LOVE! And just look at all those architectural details...



White & blue ginger jars in the dining room ...


His & Hers dens? Um, yes please.




Love the benches at the kitchen table:

 
Katie Riddler leaf wallpaper, aaahhhhh ....
 
 
Navy blue walls, something that I've wanted to do for SO long. Can this house get any better?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok it just got even better. Look at that pool and the exterior! And by the way I didn't even include all of the photos of this home, there are at least a dozen more. Too much goodness for one post, see the rest here!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment