{3 years and counting ...}


Phew, did I ever need that Monday off! I'm all rested & recooperated, and in all the hustle and bustle of last week I forgot to mention that I've passed the 3 year mark over here on this blog! Wow, 3 years has just flown by, I remember piecing my very first posts together like it was yesterday. I wonder if I asked myself then where I thought this whole blogging thing would take me, what I would have answered? I don't think in my wildest dreams I could have thought up all the fantastic things that have come my way.

I know I've said it before but I have to say it again, YOU ALL mean so much to me. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for coming here and checking out what I have to say. If you asked me back then, I probably would have thought I could count on one hand the number of people who would actually take the time to read my blog {which would include my mom and my closest friends, naturally}. I can't thank you enough for being such a huge part of my life!


A small way I like to say thanks each year; I'm giving away another print from my Etsy shop today to mark the occasion. A large size print (16x20) of your choice, check out all your options here.

 
 
 
 
To enter just follow via Google Friend Connect {top left corner} and leave me a comment here.

For additional entries {total of 4 possible entries - be sure to leave a separate comment for each}:
- Follow along on Twitter
- Follow along on Pinterest
- Like over on FB
 
Giveaway closes on Sunday, February 17th at midnight EST. Winner will be chosen using Random.org, and announced on Monday, February 18th. This giveaway is open to domestic and international entries. Bonne chance!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment