{designer profile: kelly deck}


I'm excited to share the work of designer Kelly Deck with you today, not only because I adore her designs but because she is from my hometown Vancouver, BC. I've been following her career through the years and I just love perusing through her extensive portfolio. Have a little look:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So much gorgeous! That last office space has been in my dream files for some time, I love the different way of displaying frames on shelves that are painted out to match the wall - a great twist on the gallery wall!
 
I love that everything is clean & simple with just the right amount of pop. And her selection of fabrics used in her projects are perfection! To see more of Kelly's fab design work visit Kelly Deck Design here.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment