{house tour: christina murphy}

One of my most favorite designers, New-York based Christina Murphy, has done it again! I always love viewing her projects, basically if I see the words Park Avenue Apartment and Christina Murphy in the same sentence, I KNOW it's gonna be good :)

This Prewar Park Ave pad is anything but drab; it's colorful, vibrant & gorgeous. And I love Christina's use of stand out pieces that really make a room {images via House Beautiful}:

 
 
I adore the high-gloss walls, super chic dark chevron floors, and the way the white woodwork just POPS in the space.
 
 
 
 
 
What a jewel box of a dining room!
 
 
{cherry blossoms on the dining room's hand-painted wallcovering}
 
 
 
{Florence Broadhurst Peacock Feathers wallcovering}
 
 
 
 
 
A sitting area in the bedroom would be a dream to me! I could cozy up and read a book here:
 
 
Gorgeous isn't it? To see more of Christina's work visit her portfolio here, and to see more from the House Beautiful spread go here.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment