{happy friday + envelope lining}

Happy Friday everyone! Looking forward to the weekend? I think I'll be heading out to the movies tomorrow, which I haven't done in sooo long. What will you be up to?

I've got a little envelope inspiration for the end of your week, there are so many beautiful DIY options to dress up your envelopes with liners, I thought I would do a little round up. Everything from the pages of old botany books, scraps of wallpaper, beautiful wrapping paper, vintage maps, and even personal photos can make your stationery super special:

 
 
 
via etsy
 
 
 
 
I really want to give this a try! And call me crazy but I've got the Holiday's on the brain already :) Those who know me well, know I'm certified Christmas-crazy! So I may just apply a little something like this:
 
 
Have you ever tried lining envelopes? There are many tutorials out there, you can check out Martha Stewarts here, Oh My Handmade's here, and  and Design Sponge's here.
 
Happy weekend!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment