{designer profile: kerrisdale design inc}


Happy Monday everyone, hope you had a great weekend! I'm starting your week off with a heavy dose of delicious decor. I love to share my favorite designer's portfolios with you, and today I'm sharing the work of Vancouver-based designer Karla Amadatsu of Kerrisdale Design Inc. Not only am I a huge fan of her work, but I'm also honored to call her a dear friend. She is beyond talented, with numerous projects published in House & Home, Style at Home, and BC Home to name a few {you can find her work most recently on the cover of the September issue of Style at Home!}.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 






Are you dying? I know, me too! This is one designer I truly admire; her aesthetic, her eye for fabrics, colors, and stand out classic pieces is impeccable. Keep your eyes peeled, there's no doubt you will be seeing more & more from Kerrisdale Design IncYou can also check out more from her delicious portfolio, and on her blog, where she shares plans on renovating her own home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment