{six months + six things}

I know it’s not a giant milestone, but I am excited to have been blogging for six months already! In such a short time blogging has changed my life, I’ve found a new creative outlet, and I’ve had the chance to meet some amazing and talented people. I wanted a space to share my favorite things and everything that inspires me but I got so much more than that! Thank you to everyone for visiting my petite blog and for all your lovely comments, you are all amazing and I appreciate every one of you! So to mark my blogs half-birthday I thought I would share six things about me.

So let’s get personal!

I.  I live in the most beautiful city in the world, Vancouver BC. From the beaches, to downtown, to the mountains, it is amazing here! And it’s not just me who thinks so; we’re often in the top 3 on ‘Best Places to Live’ lists.


II.  It’s my 3 year wedding anniversary today! I have the best husband in the world that treats me like a princess every day. I feel totally blessed. Our wedding was the best day of my life, Happy Anniversary sweetie!


III.  I love my family and friends. I have amazing, smart, loving, hard-working parents that have done more for me than they know. And my super musically-talented little brother {not so little any more!} is incredible and continues to influence me in more ways than he knows! You can check out his music by clicking here.


IV.  Travelling is super important to me. I have a few places I wish to go in my ‘5 year plan’, including Egypt, Paris, and New York. I’m Egyptian, and I am getting the chance to travel to Egypt for the first time in my life NEXT WEEK! I’m getting to see family I’ve never met before, visit the places my parents grew up, it is going to be amazing. I can’t wait to post photos from my trip afterwards!


V.  I love my puppy! Ok, so he’s not exactly a puppy, he’s 11 years old! And despite weighing in at a mere 9.5 pounds, this cutie guy has managed to make himself King of our little castle.

*A great example of how he rules this place: 2 places he's not supposed to be on are the sofa, and our bed

VI.  Creativity is so important to me. I love art, my favorite hobby is to paint, but believe it or not I am finishing up a PhD in Biochemistry. Not so artsy you might say?? On the contrary! I think science and art go together so well, and they both require a good dose of creativity. Think Leonardo Da Vinci: he melded science together with art perfectly!


So there you have it, six things about what's most important to me. I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment