{house tour: jacqueline appel’s home}

Have you ever had an interior space stuck in your mind so deeply you just couldn’t get it out? Ever had the problem of not being able to find pictures of that space you were so smitten with after the fact?? This was my problem with the lovely home below; I had watched an episode of House & Home TV way back in 2006 featuring ballerina Jacqueline Appel’s chic Toronto home. I was drooling while watching, and I never forgot about that space! {Does any one else remember seeing this episode?}.

I searched and searched for photos of the home, but couldn’t find any for the longest time. Finally years later I remembered one specific element that I loved about her living room: pillows covered with Jacqueline’s grandmothers vintage Pucci scarves! So I googled ‘Pucci scarves pillows’…and low and behold, I found her home!
Jacqueline is multi-talented: she’s a ballet dancer, fashion stylist, jewellery and interior designer! Her home is adorned with lovely feminine touches; Louis Vuitton and Pucci pillow shams, shoes and dresses displayed as art, Murano glass chandeliers, and a giant walk-in closet full of Chanel goodness {I wish I had pics of the closet to show you!!}. It’s the ultimate feminine space {images via this is glamorous}:







Beautiful! This space is truly fit for a fashionista. If any one remembers this episode or knows of any addition photos floating around, please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment