{house tour: lisa martensen’s fabulous home}

Lisa Martensen co-owns the firm Martensen Jones Interiors with Jan Jones, whom she worked with when they were both stylists at Neiman Marcus. They have a fabulous portfolio you can check out here. Lisa’s own home was featured over at D-magazine, and it is beautiful! The article describes her passion for collecting unique pieces from around the world, and you really get a sense of that through the photos of her home (images via D-magazine):



The powder room boasts dramatic wallpaper by Studio Printworks as well as art by Nic Nicosia. Stunning!




The 4-year-old owner of this room is a pretty lucky girl! I love the chinoserie feel with a whimsical touch; check out the charming handpainted mural by Jerrod Foote.




I saved the best for last; this spa-like master bathroom is by far my favorite part of the home. I’m pretty sure my heart skipped a beat:






Hope you enjoyed the house tour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment