{the color purple}


I’ve felt like purple has become a staple in my wardrobe in the passed couple of years, and I think you’d all agree that purple has been on the scene for the last few seasons. I’ve even heard someone declare, ‘Purple is the new black!’ Purple is often associated with royalty…did you know it is thought to have been the favorite color of Egypt’s Cleopatra? (I’m Egyptian, so that got me excited!). I am loving all of its shades: aubergine, violet, lavander, lilac, plum, mauve, and eggplant to name a few! Here are a few amazing interiors that include everything from a dash, to a full out punch of purple! These images have got me believing purple reins!!


via Sky Interiors

The gorgeous guest bedroom below belongs to Kelly over at DesignTies. Don't you love the Graham & Brown wallpaper? You can read all about her room transformation by clicking here.


via DesignTies



via theLennoxx

via Inside Design Co

via Beautiful Living


via Elle Decor

via Domino

Some lovely items I’ve come across:


Damask bedding (Target $24.99-99.99), Teardrop vase (Target $34.99), Volant table lamp (Bellacor $123.30), Naudia tufted chair (Pier 1 $119.00), Purple chaise (Target $499.99), Solid pillow (Crate & Barrel $39.95), Callum pillow (Bobby Berk Home $24.00), and Chloe lamp (Zgallerie, $139.00).

Have a wonderful Friday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment