{pretty presentation + great conversation}

I was in for a real treat this afternoon as I headed to a Vancouver area blogger get-together at the Little White House Salon Café in quaint Fort Langley BC:


Here’s the outside of the Little White House, a charming converted old farmhouse which houses a café, and a shop that sells everything from furniture, to jewelry, to linens:




And here is the inside of the Salon Cafe:



The Little White House is really a delight, but meeting up with blogger friends and mentors is even more delightful!! I felt honored to spend the afternoon with such a talented group. I’ve learned so much from my blogworld friends, it was so great to actually meet some of them face to face.


(Above photo, from left to right: me, Maria from Colour Me Happy, Victoria from DesignTies, Barbara from hodge:podge, Tracey from My House of Giggles, Catherine from peace love sweater, and Karla from Kerrisdale Design).


(Above photo, from left to right: Karla from Kerrisdale Design, Barbara from hodge:podge, Catherine from peace love sweater, me, and Maria from Colour Me Happy).


(Karla and I)

We enjoyed the High Tea, which includes scrumptious sweet petits. We started eating without thinking to take a picture of the pretty food (we must have been hungry!), so here are a couple of pics from the website:

 

 

We all loved the tension between all the glitter and shine from the mirrors and chandeliers against the original rough farmhouse wood panels:


Some photos from inside the shop:


 

 

Loved these pillows!


Thank you to all the lovely ladies who made it out today, and thank you most of all to Victoria from DesignTies for all your preparations and for making the get-together happen!! Let's hope for many more :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment