{designer profile: brian gluckstein}

Canadian designer Brian Gluckstein specializes in everything from upscale private residential décor to bedding and tableware for his Gluckstein line at The Bay. He is one of my favorite designers; I love the sophistication and luxury of his interiors because they really give a sense of grandeur. The readers of House & Home, Canada's largest design magazine, named Gluckstein Canada's Favorite Interior Designer! Well deserved …I’m sure you’ll agree when you check out the photos below (all photos via glucksteindesign.com).

I have to start with my favorite. The man knows how to design a bathroom! I just love the idea of a ‘library’ surrounding a free-standing tub:


Here’s a photo I have posted before using the same idea...yummy:


Brian's work from several different private residences (notice the gorgeous herringbone floor):


A true jewelry box of a powder room!


I love the artwork in this living room:


No narrow hallways here!!! Just imagine what the rest of the home must be like...


The Four Seasons Hotel in Toronto:


The One St. Thomas Residences:


His furniture line is quite stunning ...now that's one amazing side profile, don't you think?


Hope you enjoyed all the eye-candy!! Brian, you can come decorate my home any time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment